Off on an adventure!!

Hello! My name is Wonderfish and I love adventure! I am exploring Brazil with my two friends Miss Bevan and Miss Goldsmith. I want to find out as much as I can! This is a great adventure and we are going to meet children that live in Brazil.


We have some questions to ask you:

- What is life like in Brazil?

- How do children live in Brazil? What do they like to do?

- Can we show them something about our lives in the UK?

- Does everyone live in the same way in the UK?

Teachers please visit: http://wonderfish.webs.com/teacherresourcesks1.htm



My Diary

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Lessons at Starfish School

Today I spent time in the Infantil 4 class (which is like Reception class at home). The children were studying about the topic healthy eating. The class made a fruit salad together. The teacher talked about the different fruits and then cut them up into different pieces. Everybody counted how many pieces of fruit there were. They were going to tell their Mums the recipe so they could prepare a fruit salad at home.


After lunch everybody had a taste of the fruit salad- Yummy!!!





What fruits do you like? Have you tried fruit salad- did you like it? Do you think fruits are healthy foods- why?


To find out more about food in Brazil click here

No comments:

Post a Comment