Off on an adventure!!

Hello! My name is Wonderfish and I love adventure! I am exploring Brazil with my two friends Miss Bevan and Miss Goldsmith. I want to find out as much as I can! This is a great adventure and we are going to meet children that live in Brazil.


We have some questions to ask you:

- What is life like in Brazil?

- How do children live in Brazil? What do they like to do?

- Can we show them something about our lives in the UK?

- Does everyone live in the same way in the UK?

Teachers please visit: http://wonderfish.webs.com/teacherresourcesks1.htm



My Diary

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Maceio

I have come to Maceio to visit a school with Miss Bevan and Miss Goldsmith. I wonder what it will be like?

Do you think it will be the same as Clarencio School? Why? / Why not?

The name of the school is called "Estrella do Mar". Click here to read a story about a starfish.

Click here to visit Star Fish School's Website

No comments:

Post a Comment