Off on an adventure!!

Hello! My name is Wonderfish and I love adventure! I am exploring Brazil with my two friends Miss Bevan and Miss Goldsmith. I want to find out as much as I can! This is a great adventure and we are going to meet children that live in Brazil.


We have some questions to ask you:

- What is life like in Brazil?

- How do children live in Brazil? What do they like to do?

- Can we show them something about our lives in the UK?

- Does everyone live in the same way in the UK?

Teachers please visit: http://wonderfish.webs.com/teacherresourcesks1.htm



My Diary

Tuesday 9 March 2010

Starfish School







Well I have arrived in Starfish School. I have been visiting different classrooms and finding out about life in the school. Some things are different here, and some things are the same as we find at home.... follow me as I explore....






No comments:

Post a Comment